BTW A Belated Pichi Halloween To You



shortest.post.ever! Aren't you relieved? wink, wink.
I'm not lazy I'm just a little unwell.  I know right now you don't care. Bet you'd care for some pichi pichi though.  That's grated cassava - ideally so fine it melts in your mouth - and-flour-and-sugar steamed cakelets with either shreds of coconut or (this one) a mountain of cheese on top. Heigh ho!  :  )
This might be a good recipe for pichi pichi. Mine are store bought but hey I am in Malabon, surrounded by everything kakanin.
P.s. The spideys are survivors of the Titanic Ref. glug, glug, glug.
P.s2:  Thank you for liking my pictures.  I hope you link back or attribute when you like it so much you have to repost or something.  I'm for attribution not retribution you know. Peace!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. me too! I could eat a whole boxful if I don't watch it hehe. Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment! so sorry for the late reply though :(

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts